Could Polka Theatre be looking for you?
- Would you like to work for a pioneering national theatre for children?
- Are you interested in a communications or events in the arts and/or charity sector?
- Are you creative and organised with good attention to detail?
This is an exciting time join Polka Theatre’s busy and ambitious team, in the role of Events and Campaigns Assistant
, assisting the Development team at Polka Theatre in a rewarding and varied role. Fundraising events and campaigns at Polka help raise money to support Polka’s charitable activities. This makes a lasting difference to children who benefit from Polka’s shows and creative learning activities. You’ll experience first-hand the impact of your work. What would you be doing?
In your first year with us you will have learnt:
- How to run a VIP event, you will have taken real responsibility for a selection of Polka’s special engagements for people who donate towards our work.
- How to coordinate a targeted fundraising campaign, while learning the related data management and communication functions of Spektrix (our Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, system).
- How to make a fundraising pitch, you will have had a chance to independently source auction prizes and corporate sponsorship.
- Finance and administration processes to support an ambitious fundraising programme.