Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services to help clients remain independent, happy, and comfortable in their own homes. We believe building relationships is important; our CAREGivers are paired with clients based on mutual interests and have minimum 1 hour visits to provide time to care.
Are you up early at the weekend? Weekends are just another day of the week to our clients and we are looking for people just like you to support them. It could be as little as an hour in the morning, and in return you could help someone feel amazing and stay independent in their own home, for longer.
With no two visits the same, daily tasks can range from:
- Assisting with personal care, helping your client wash and dress
- Meal preparation and light house work
- Accompanying your client to appointments
Does this sound like the role for you?
No previous care experience necessary. We provide full training.
What we provide:
- A friendly and relaxed company with a fun office and monthly CAREGiver activities.
- Competitive pay from £11 to £12.50 per hour, with options for guaranteed hour contracts.
- In addition, we offer a mentor system, continued 24/7 support from our office and regular refresher opportunities and team activities.
- Wellness program with access to healthcare and counselling.
Contact us today
Enjoy all of this as part of your new rewarding career with the Home Instead Wimbledon and Kingston family. Contact us at 020 8942 4137 or see below to start your application today.
Interested in learning more about what Home Instead has to offer?
Search for Home Instead Wimbledon and Kingston on Facebook to see the latest news and reviews at our office!