The Garden Pavilion in South Park Gardens is suitable for classes, groups and business meetings. It is also an ideal venue for company awaydays.
The Garden Pavilion provides an ideal venue for companies and organisations which wish to take themselves out of their usual environment for awaydays, meetings, or a bit of blue-sky thinking. Why?
- You can actually see a lot of blue sky from the room due to its fully glassed frontage, with a restful and relaxing view across South Park Gardens
- South Park Gardens is easily accessible by a wide range of public transport and parking is available in nearby Centre Court (secure underground car park) or on the streets
- Wimbledon Station with mainline, District line, Thameslink and Tram is close by (5 minutes’ walk). South Wimbledon Station is a 15-minute walk
- The room has full WIFI and white walls to provide a backdrop for projections
- Our partner Bliss in the Park offers a regular service of refreshments throughout the day including lunch: all hirers receive an automatic 10% discount on refreshments
- A variety of chairs and tables are available to be set up in whatever way you choose – boardroom, theatre, circle. Maximum capacity is 32 in theatre style
- The room is available to hire on weekdays and at weekends for an incredibly reasonable £20 per hour
- The room can be divided into two for breakout sessions if required
- There is a private toilet with disabled access
Why not arrange a viewing of the room by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org?