Many families will be missing out on seeing Santa, grottos and festive events in Wimbledon this year, so Love Wimbledon, in partnership with Centre Court Shopping, have a great FREE outdoor alternative for families/bubbles to enjoy!
Follow the #WimbledonReindeerTrail and enjoy nine different augmented reality experiences.
Eight vibrant and colourful reindeer (plus Rudolf!) have graced the streets of Wimbledon this Christmas to form a FREE hide-and-seek-style experience for the local community.
Find Father Christmas’ reindeer and be transported to a virtual Winter Wonderland through your mobile device with the latest augmented reality technology and surprises around every corner.
Download the app now to see them – available until 3rd of January.
How To Play:
- Download the Locale AR app on your mobile device from the Google Play or Apple Store. Brought to you by The Locale.
- Make sure your location services, camera and data are turned on.
- Select the ‘Home’ button to access the Trail map or see below.
- Arrive at each reindeer in Wimbledon Town Centre and scan the QR code which can be found on the reindeer base.
- Enjoy the amazing virtual reality and see if you can spot Santa!
- Frame your friends and family (in your bubble!) in the photo and share on social media or create your own Christmas card.
- Allow the app to guide you to the next reindeer to enjoy each unique individual digital display.
- Complete your visit in Centre Court Shopping Centre with a fully immersive Christmas experience.
For more details click here: https://lovewimbledon.org/wimbledon-reindeer-trail/
Delivered by Love Wimbledon, in partnership with Centre Court Shopping (designed by Firecracker Works).
PLUS don’t miss their Christmas Markets happening every weekend and booming with brilliant festive gifts & treats – now open until late on Fridays! More details here: https://wimbledoncommunity.org/events/ and here: https://lovewimbledon.org/wimbledon-christmas-market/