Have you got what it takes to make a difference to the Merton business community?
Vacancy Closing Date: Friday 19th February 2021 9am
Merton Chamber of Commerce, as the largest area based Chamber in London, is looking to recruit someone that will work very closely with our Chief Executive to take forward a varied and interesting role to support the delivery of our 3-year Business Plan.
The vacancy has arisen due to the retirement of a very long-standing member of the team. This is a diverse job with a difference and the successful candidate will be able to make a positive impact in our aim to support and strengthen the Merton business community. The role is ideally suited to someone who is amazingly organised and great at project management, but who also has strong digital, marketing and communication skills.
If you are a people person with a can do attitude, who believes in delighting the customer and loves a varied role with plenty of scope for personal development, this could be the job for you.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter setting out how you meet the job specification.
• Salary: £27000 per annum pro rata (actual salary £16,200 to £19,280)
• Holiday Entitlement: 25 days + Bank Holiday per annum pro rata
• Hours of Work: 21-25 hours per week (open to 3 full days or 4/5 shorter days)
• Location: We are currently working from home due to COVID-19 restrictions but in future the role will be based at our offices in Mitcham, but with the opportunity for some continued homeworking.
• Contact: Diana Sterck, CEO, Merton Chamber of Commerce Tel: 0208 9445501 or email email@example.com
• Closing Date: Friday 19th February 2021 9am
• Interviews: Weeks Beginning 1st March 2021
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION here
Merton Chamber is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all communities.