The doors will be open for the first time since being back on Plough Lane for everyone to join in.
A DAY OUT for all the family, save the date and come down for lots of fun and celebrations, and help raise funds for the Dons Local Action Group.
Entry is FREE and no Ticket is required.
Note: Advance registration is required if you want to partake in the Abseil Challenge (see info below).
Sunday, 15 May 2022, from 10am to 5pm.
Cheery Red Records Stadium, Plough Lane, London, SW17 ONR
FREE, no tickets required. Advance registration for the Abseil Challenge is necessary (see below).
THINGS ON OFFER FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY
It is the first time the Club is opening its new stadium for everyone to celebrate being back at Plough Lane.
There will be fun for all the family:
- Live Music.
- Festival style food stalls, cocktail bars, drinks from the Phoenix Pub, shopping stalls, a picnic area on the pitch.
- Inflatables and face painting.
- Stadium Tours.
- Interviews with Wimbledon legends (past and present) and other surprise guests. Men’s, Women’s and Academy teams will be present.
- 5-a-side football tournaments on the main pitch run by the AFC Wimbledon Foundation, beat the keeper games and much more.
- Football fans and anyone curious about the Club’s history will enjoy the ‘Wimbledon in Sporting History’ which will be running behind the scenes, and watching the premiere of ‘Wombles from the Lane’.
To help raise funds for Dons Local Action Group there will be lots of fundraising games, including:
- Raffle and tombola.
- An Abseil Challenge from the roof of the stadium if you are feeling brave (from 10+ years old). For more information on the Abseil please click here. Register soon as places are limited!
Wimblecomm #ConnectingMerton #ConnectingPeoplePlacesPassions