We will focus on the following areas over the 12 – 24 months after the initial website launch:
- Formally launch the website at our 2016 AGM later in the year (date to be confirmed).
- Actively market and promote the WCA website in our chosen areas and to our target audiences.
- Engage with and encourage new venue providers to register and list their community space(s) for hire to maximise the number of venues on the directory.
- Engage with and encourage user groups to maximise the number of people using the website to find suitable community space.
- Expand our Board by inviting new Trustees to join us.
- Review our current membership policy and constitution.
- Recruit new members with the aim to seeking their input into the future focus and direction of the WCA as well as to promote and share best practice amongst user groups and venue providers.
- Monitor, review and report the website performance using a set of metrics such as traffic to the website, hits on venue pages, feedback from users etc.
- Review the potential addition of future features to the website: e.g. newsletter subscription, blog, events listings, etc.
- Continue to work with Merton Council and others on phase 2 of the website development including the option of adding an on-line booking and payment function, either through the WCA website or on a Council managed platform.
- Developing ideas for further uses of the site to bring local community groups together – develop the site as a Community Hub.
- Continuing review of options for the investment into physical premises to build a new community centre.
We welcome the input of the local community with their ideas on these matters. Please provide your feedback on our contact page or get in touch with one of our team directly.