Reading Friends is a UK-wide programme from The Reading Agency which aims to tackle loneliness by bringing people together. This group session will run for 6 weeks and held over Zoom.
- 25 Feb: Memories of Childhood
- 4 Mar: The Mills of Merton
- 11 Mar: Shopping and the high street
- 18 Mar: Merton’s sporting heritage
- 25 Mar: People and Families of the Wandle
- 1 Apr: Film studios and the cinema in Merton
- Sign up is for all 6 sessions
- The sessions will be delivered via Zoom.
- Part of the funding requires you to fill out a short questionnaire before you start the sessions
- Further details will be sent once a ticket has been booked – don’t forget to check your junk mail for your order confirmation.
- If you cannot make the session please cancel your ticket to allow space for others.
- If sold out, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.