Join special guest hosts Joanna Lumley, Amanda Holden and friends for Polka’s first Online Charity Quiz! An online evening of quick-thinking, creativity and surprises, all from the comfort of your living room.
The evening will raise vital funds to help Polka continue supporting children impacted by Covid19 through lockdown and beyond.
How to Play
- Register to take part and, if you can, make a donation. Taking part is completely free but during these turbulent times we need your help to continue supporting children whose lives have been changed by Covid 19. The suggested donation is £25 per team.
- Get your team together, you can play as a household, create a Whatsapp group for your team, or why not give a friend a call and enjoy the quiz together over the phone.
- Visit Polka’s Facebook Page at 8.15pm on Thursday 11th June. Everyone can watch, you don’t have to have a Facebook account.
- Have a pen, paper and some snacks at the ready.
- Enjoy the Quiz! At the end of each round, take a picture of your answers and email it to RSVP@polkatheatre.com.
Can’t Make It But Still Want To Support?
Thank you so much! Your support will make a real difference. Please visit our Just Giving Page to donate today.
About Polka Theatre
Polka Theatre are a registered charity who provide creative activities and support for families, teachers and vulnerable children.
Children are amongst those hit hardest by lockdown and the impact of Covid 19. For some the stress, anxiety and isolation can be overwhelming. Now more than ever children need access to creative experiences which help them to combat loneliness, and navigate their ever changing world.
Covid 19 has dealt Polka a significant blow. They need your help to continue supporting children, their teachers and families at a time when they need it most.
Just £25 could pay for materials for an online workshop for families to enjoy for free – that’s the suggested donation for a quiz team.
Just £65 could pay for a teachers support pack, full of creative ideas for remote lessons and games for children at home.
Just £120 could pay for a free drama workshop for children at risk of social isolation
For more information visit PolkaTheatre.com