Wednesday 12 August, 10.30am
Music & Singing Workshop for 3-7 years
Mark will be telling some tales and songs from Russia in our music and singing workshop. Create noises,
bangs, crashes and silly tunes whilst exploring giant turnips, houses with chicken legs and you’ll find out
why not to drink water from muddy puddles!
All workshops take place on Zoom – a free-to-use online platform. Participants are also invited to source
household objects to join in, varying from pots and pans to sticks and leaves.
Remember your adventure hat and your pocket full of imagination. And just a few other things if you can find them in your homes:
- A cloth/bit of material/towel
- A brush (could be a brush for the floor, a hairbrush, a toothbrush or any other brush you have)
- Two spoons
- A musical instrument (or anything that can make a noise)
- A disguise (this could be a hat or glasses – anything you want. Be creative!)
- A cup
- 2 pieces of paper and a pen