“Having a plan for the Climate Emergency is essential for businesses – it helps your “green” credentials, helps your credibility with staff, customers, stakeholders and improves business opportunities”
Diana Sterck, Chief Executive
REGISTER HERE to join this meeting online.
8 October 2020@9:30 am till 10:30 am
A growing number of businesses are placing the actions they can make in tackling the climate emergency at the heart of their business. Merton Chamber of Commerce, as the organisation representing business and Sustainable Merton as the local, expert environmental charity have come together to support businesses in their journey towards carbon neutrality.
Hear from First Mile who will be talking to us about:
- Clean Air Day – How First Mile contributes to cleaner London Air
- How First Mile Has responded to Covid-19 – from day-to-day operations, keeping collections reliable and adapting to life after lockdown.
This will be followed by a Q&A session and general discussion and what action can be taken to help tackle climate change.
Our Business Champions can benefit from:
- Receive a business sustainability checklist – to review “where you are now” and help you determine your actions for the next 6-12 months
- Meet experts who can support you to achieve your action plan
- Share your journey with other businesses and learn from each other