Events in Merton Libraries
Regular Events & Activities
Merton Libraries offer an extensive programme of fun and exciting events for people of all ages and varying interests. These include:
- A programme of storytelling, rhyme time and musical mayhem sessions for the under fives
- Special holiday fun activities for children of all ages
- Coffee mornings and reading groups.
- Craft activities, art and writing workshops for children, adults and families.
- An exciting array of talks, workshops, author visits and performances to celebrate national and local initiatives.
- A programme of literacy, numeracy and computer courses for adults to support lifelong learning.
- Employability support sessions offering support for those looking to get back into work.
- A range of health related activities to support and promote healthy living and wellbeing.
In addition to their regular programme of events and activities, Merton Libraries offer an exciting programme of special events, including:
- Film Screenings
- Weekly Jam Sessions ‘Tuned In’
- Christmas Events
- Theatre Performances
Please click on the link below to find out more, and to access their quarterly ‘What’s On’ guide: