Get involved – Colliers Wood & NE Mitcham Forum, Thursday, 1 October, at 7.15pm on Zoom and YouTube.
Hear from @cllr_alambritis and @LeonieC; get the latest on COVID-19 and details of the emissions based parking charges consultation.
Colliers Wood and NE Mitcham Community Forum
Thursday 1 October 2020 7.15 pm
On Zoom or YouTube
- Welcome and Introductions
- London Assembly UpdateLeonie Cooper, Assembly Member for Merton and Wandsworth
- Council UpdateLeader of the Council, Councillor Stephen Alambritis
- Emissions based parking charges consultationBen Stephens, Head of Parking Services
- COVID-19 Community Champions
This is a public meeting and attendance by the public is encouraged and welcomed. For more information about the agenda and how to join, visit Democracy Merton Community Forum, contact email@example.com or telephone 020 8545 3896.