Are you ‘Covid Secure’?
What do you need to consider when you re-open your doors? Join the team at Merton Chamber for this Reach Out and Connect zoom webinar when we hear from the team at Merton Council’s Regulatory Services Partnership who will be sharing guidance on:
- Boosting Consumer Confidence to Shop
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment. Should you involve employees? How do you go about doing one?
- The Five Steps to Safer Working Together notice. Some practical tips and answers the question “should we really display it”?
- Face coverings – what to consider when purchasing or making your own mask
- Face coverings – what’s your policy for customers?
In addition we will hear from the Love Wimbledon team about what activities have been taking place around town.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CLICK HERE
This meeting will be held via Zoom.