Join us for an exclusive opportunity to connect with our neighbouring Chamber members from Kingston Chamber and Wandsworth Chamber online via zoom.
Our regular joint networking event is back for 2020, albeit with a more virtual feeling! An opportunity to extend your networking and meet businesses from a wider local area.
Limited Numbers so book early.
Initially we are only allocating 20 places to each Chamber to enable us to manage the group effectively on zoom. We will have a waiting list and additional spaces may be released depending on overall capacity.
Book now (the zoom link will be sent to you on 12 August).
Date & Time:
13 August, 9.30 am to 11.00 am
The actual meeting will start a promptly. Please login five minutes before to give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with Zoom controls. Below are some Housekeeping tips. (Please make sure you send Zoom link to your personal email accounts if company intranets do not support Zoom meetings.) (It may also help you to print off these details).
- Zoom is a great platform but it is a new technology for most of us. Please familiarise yourself with the functions and please do not be shy to use the Video facility.
- If you login early and do not want to chat you can Un-Mute yourself and Close your Video function until the meeting starts. These are the buttons on the bottom left of the Zoom screen.
- When the meeting starts and all but the speaker’s microphones will be muted. During this time we suggest you go to Speaker View, This is a button at the top right-hand side of the Zoom screen. Please note: most people do not realise that the ‘Gallery View’ and ‘Speaker View’ buttons are Go To Page, destinations. (They are not the title of the page you are on.)
- Please use the Chat function, on the right hand side of your screen, to ask questions as they arise during the speaker’s talks – these will be answered at the Q&A session by the panel of Speakers.
- During the Q&A session, if you want to ask a question live and Un-Muted to the panel. Click on the ‘Raise Hand’ button and we will try and get to everyone. You can submit questions prior to the event via email to email@example.com .
- We will be taking a Poll during the meeting to see where businesses need more information.
- We will record the event and will also send out details of any information provided by the Speakers after the event.
- Please be civil during the event. These are unprecedented times and there is a huge willingness to help by everyone but we know your pain and how frustrating it can be to wait for others to provide solutions.
If you are unsure about your membership status, please contact us on 020 8944 5501 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org