Reach Out and Connect – Zoom Meeting
A ‘Must-Attend’ meeting for all business owners and retailers in Merton!
Merton Chamber of Commerce is hosting this online meeting which will give you the chance to hear from Merton Council’s Regulatory Services Partnership.
The Officers from the Food Safety & Hygiene, Trading Standards and Highways teams will be offering their insights about how they are applying the “Covid” rules and sharing best practice.
They will be looking at:
- Re-opening guidelines to ensure you can open quickly and safely;
- Promoting your business during lockdown;
- Move to takeaway and distance selling;
- Liability and practicalities where customers not respecting Social Distancing inside, or queuing outside, your premise;
- Toilet facilities;
- Practicalities for staff when 2m rule can’t operate;
- Considerations when buying PPE and cloth facemasks;
- Best practice tips from “open” businesses;
- Free Reopening Checklist;
- Covid scams targeting businesses
Followed by a Q&A session.
Thursday, 11 June 2020; 11.30am to 12.30pm from a screen near you!
Via Zoom, click here for full details.
FIND OUT MORE
From networking to compliance to business development; all MCC events are geared to help you develop and grow your business through raising your profile, making valuable contacts and improving your business performance. Click What’s On to find out more about other upcoming events organised by Merton Chamber.