Find out some interesting and surprising facts about lifestyles, food and drink and how to make healthy choices in this free workshop brought to you by Merton College.
This workshop will cover;
- What extent your lifestyle impacts on health and well-being?
- How to achieve well-being
- Understanding lifestyles and choices
- Improving the understanding of what we eat and drink
- Benefits of physical activity
- How to interpret food labels
- The importance of structured eating and sleep
- Resources to take away after the session
Click here to book your free space on this workshop and contact the organiser for more information.