SATURDAY 16 SEPTEMBER, 2023
11.00am – 2.30pm
St Mark’s Church Hall & Grounds
St Mark’s Pl, Wimbledon, London SW19 7ND
This year featuring:
- Opening by Merton Mayor Gill Manly
- Home made Jams, Chutneys, Cordials and Butters stall
- Home made Bakes and Cakes stall
- Freshly Squeezed Apple Juice (have a go at the manual press!)
- Local Honey stall by Alison and David, Martin Way Allotments and Tooting Honey
- Plant stall
- Coffee Bike
- Children’s activities including a puppet storytelling workshop “The Apple” for children aged 2 – 5 at 12:15.
- About Abundance Wimbledon
- Merton Friends of the Earth
- Sustainable Merton
- Performances by Colliers Wood International Ukelele Orchestra
- Performances by saxophone quartet, Fresalca
All the stalls have a device to take card payments, or access to one.
Don’t forget to pick up your Abundance Wimbledon Cotton Tote bag for just £2.00!