Events and Regular Activities at Merton Libraries
Merton Libraries offer an extensive programme of fun and exciting events for people of all ages and varying interests such as:
- A programme of storytelling, rhyme time and musical mayhem sessions for the under fives
- Special holiday fun activities for children of all ages
- Coffee mornings and reading groups.
- Craft activities, art and writing workshops for children, adults and families.
- An exciting array of talks, workshops, author visits and performances to celebrate national and local initiatives.
- A programme of literacy, numeracy and computer courses for adults to support lifelong learning.
- Employability support sessions offering support for those looking to get back into work.
- A range of health related activities to support and promote healthy living and wellbeing.
Every quarter Merton Libraries produce a What’s on Guide which lists forthcoming events for a three month period. Click on the link below to see their current What’s on Guide.
What’s on guide April – June 2019
For a more comprehensive list of events and activities taking place in libraries across Merton, please see the library events calendar.