Would you like to receive a £30 voucher for helping the NHS and your local community by sharing your views about the Covid-19 vaccination for children aged 5-11?
Your feedback will help us to shape our approach and give you best information about the Covid-19 vaccine.
- A parent, carer or guardian of a 5-11 year old child?
- Living in Kingston, Richmond, Merton, Wandsworth, Croydon or Sutton?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you.
Join a focus group with a local healthcare professional to share your views and ask questions about the Covid-19 vaccination.
Focus Group Sessions are taking place on Microsoft teams on:
- Monday 21st March, 7-8pm, for parents of children aged 5-7
- Thursday 24th March, 4-5pm, for parents of children aged 8-11
- Tuesday 29th March, 10-11am, for parents of 5-11 year olds who have a health condition or disability that could affect their immunity.
If you are unable to access Microsoft Teams, or cannot make the times suggested and would like to be involved, please get in touch using the email below to discuss the best way to share your input.
To book your place and for more information email SWLVaccineCommunicationsandEngagement@swlondon.nhs.uk or call 020 3922 1498. As a thank you for taking part we will be offering a £30 shopping voucher.
We also want to hear from parents of children between the ages of 5-17 who live in South West London. We are asking individuals to complete a short survey and share thoughts about Covid-19 vaccinations for children. Once you complete the survey, you will be in with a chance to win a £100 voucher.
Complete the survey here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/under18surveyLIVE.
Why should I get involved?
- Your views will help us to share information about the Covid-19 vaccination with our community.
- Your views will also help us to understand where you would prefer to be vaccinated, and how we can support you to make an informed decision about vaccinating your child.
- You will have the chance to ask questions to a local clinician about the Covid-19 vaccination.
How will your feedback help us?
Your feedback will help ensure that you have the best information about childhood Covid-19 vaccination so that you can make an informed decision,
Submitted by NHS Merton
Wimblecomm #ConnectingMerton #ConnectingPeoplePlacesPassions